Thursday, May 27, 2010

ADC's future summit

From May 23 to 26 I was in Melbourne to attend the Australian Davos Connection's 2010 Future Summit. This summit is like nothing we have in France, unfortunately. Imagine hundreds of people addressing key issues to a country's Future through keynote lectures, concurrent sessions and nightcap discussions. Lots of interactions and open mindedness. I had a fantastic time.

Chairman Michael Roux invited me to give a keynote speech about the work we are doing on neuroscience and public policy. I will talk more a bout that in a different post.


I wanted to congratulate all the people who organized this event with special kudos and thanks to Michael, Phil, Gareth, Tania, Mina, Alicia, Mei Ling, Anton, Stephen, Hugh and Leith who made my (too short) trip to Melbourne such a great time.

- 2010 Future Summit website here,  

- Business Spectator's coverage of the Future Summit here

- Michael Roux's blog is here and his welcome speech can be read and seen here.









Michael Roux during his welcome speech of the 2010 ADC Future Summit @ Melbourne's Grand Hyatt
(Photo credit: Jack Lavoisier)